10 Oddest Job Interview Questions Asked in 2011
Interviewing is an entire science. It is truly an important thing for the person seeking a job and his or her prospective employer as well. Sometimes, weird kind of questions is asked during an interview. Today I have decided to speak about the similar weird questions. So, let us move ahead and see how interviewers managed to bring the candidates out of their comfort zones!
Q#1: What would you do being the only survivor in a plane crash?
– Wow! What a questions. This is something ridiculous. However, a genius candidate can easily tackle such situations. There can be many possible answers to this question. Please take some time out and think what would have been your response for this question and share with us!
Q#2: Consider Spiderman and Superman were fighting. Who would win? And give arguments in support of your thoughts!
– This would have been a challenging one for those who don’t have even an iota interest in comics. Luckily speaking, almost everyone living on this planet already knows about the two creatures interview had had asked about.
Q#3: Consider, Aladdin’s Genie had appeared and asked you about your three wishes. What would have been your response?
– This is a good one. Sometimes, candidates try to impress the interview by replying with stuff like, I would ask the genie for alleviating poverty that exists throughout the world! Lol, please don’t go with any such thing. It is not going to work at all. Stay calm and be natural: is the key to success.
Q#4: How will you describe the color blue to somebody who cannot see?
– A poignant question indeed! Only a person with a ready witted mind can handle such stuff
Q#5: What`s your favorite Disney cartoon character & why?
– Though, it sounds like a simple one but can lead to a series of even weirder questions
Q#6: “Take this marker and write “anything” on the board
– In most cases a candidate feels too much confused while responding to any such call. Sometimes it’s a single word. “anything” alone that could satisfy the interviews
Q#7: Interviewer: Tell me a Story?
– Now, this is another example of a toughie. Such open ended questions sometimes can lead you to further stranger question easily. So, be careful and think before you say
Q#8: What would have been your response after having your mother spotted in an “unreasonable” condition with someone who is a stranger to you?
– This, in fact, is a difficult question, and such questions are usually asked candidates appearing for joining the armed forces
Q#9: Tell me/us about the most negative element of your personality
– Be very careful and don’t speak ridiculously
Q#10: If you had a chance between three superpowers, being flying, being invisible or being immortal – which would you choose?
– Be natural and go with the one for which you have enough stuff in mind to talk about. Don’t worry it is not going to happen ever
Watch this amazing video – to learn the ways you can answer silly and weird kind of interview questions